October 27, 2020
Looking for a great career opportunity? The Adams County Sheriff’s Office has a position available for Deputy Sheriff.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Have a valid driver’s license
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Competent grammar and spelling
- Must be able to pass a preliminary physical training assessment
- Enforce the laws of the State of MS and ordinances of Adams County
- Patrol county roads
- Respond to complaint calls and crimes in progress
- Serve warrants, investigate accidents on county roads, take reports at the scenes of crimes or where directed by E911 Dispatch.
- Perform a wide array of related duties
Certification not required but must be able to complete Law Enforcement Officers Training Academy.
Applications are available at the ACSO office at 306 State St.